Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Logan, the Sky Angel Cowboy!

Now for something completely different on Bits & Pieces.  I guess you could call this a “Piece”. 


For someone who isn’t terribly religious, I thought this was awfully cute.  It’s an on-air phone call from an 13 year old boy who lives on a ranch in a very small town in Nebraska.  Logan listens to Christian Radio station 89.3FM KSBJ which broadcasts from Houston, TX. Logan called the radio station distraught because he had to take down a calf . His words have wisdom beyond his years. Enjoy!


 


Thanks Gene

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect! Thanks for posting that!

Anonymous said...

it's called Veil YaHoooooooo

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you posted this. I had already heard the story once before, and forwarded it to a few of my friends, but never expected to find it here. It's an incredible call.

Anonymous said...

What a great kid!

As an atheist I can appreciate the comfort of religious belief. It takes off some of the hard edges.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
What a great kid!

As an atheist I can appreciate the comfort of religious belief. It takes off some of the hard edges.


Same here.

The kid had to put the calf down himself, don't think I could have done that at his age.

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine what the world would be like, if everyone possessed the compassion of this small child...