Monday, November 19, 2007

Polish sausage

A repost…but it’s good.


A man asked "In what aisle could I find the Polish sausage?"


The clerk looks at him and says, "Are you Polish?"

The guy (clearly offended) says, "Well, yes, I am. But let me ask you something.

If I had asked for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian? 

Or if I had asked for German bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?

Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog, would you ask me if I was Jewish?

Or if I had asked for a Taco, would you ask me if I was Mexican?

Would you?  Well, would you?" 

The clerk says, "Well, no!"

"If I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask me if I was Irish?"

"Well, I probably wouldn't!"

With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, "Well then, why did you ask me if I'm Polish because I asked for Polish sausage?"

The clerk replies, "Because.... you're at Home Depot. 

 

Thanks Gene

No comments: