Friday, September 21, 2007

Lady Golfer

Ladygolferskirtswing_thFour coworkers always golfed as a group at 7 A.M. every Sunday.
Unfortunately, one of them was transferred out of town, so they began talking about how they would fill out the foursome.
A woman standing nearby said, “Hey, I like to golf. May I join the group?”
They were hesitant, but invited her to play a round, after which they would decide whether to bring her in permanently.
They all agreed and she said, “Good, I’ll be there at 6:30 or 6:45.”
She showed up right at 6:30, and wound up setting a course record with a 7-under-par round.
The guys went nuts and everyone in the clubhouse congratulated her. Meanwhile, she was fun and pleasant the entire round.
The guys happily invited her back the next week and she said, “OK, I’ll be here at 6:30 or 6:45.”
Again, she showed up at 6:30 Sunday morning. Only this time, she played left-handed and matched her 7-under-par score of the previous week. By now the guys were totally amazed and they asked her to join the group for keeps.
They had a beer after their round and one of the guys asked her, “How do you decide if you’re going to golf right-handed or left-handed?”
She said, “That’s easy. Before I leave for the golf course, I pull the covers off my husband, who sleeps in the nude. If his pecker is pointing to the right, I golf right-handed. If it’s pointing to the left, I golf left-handed.”
Another member of the group asked, “What if it’s pointing straight up?”
She replied, “Then I’ll be here at 6:45.”


via

No comments: