Friday, June 01, 2007

Things overheard at the office


12PM Being Filled with Salty Remorse


Chick shoving sandwich at guy: Do you want this?
Guy: No, why? You don't want it?
Chick: No, I'm stuffed. I just had an ass-load of salami.
Guy: So, what does that feel like?

401 6th Avenue
New York, New York


5PM That's Not Baggage -- Those Are Wedding Gifts


Suit hanging up phone: I am so done with married chicks -- they have too much baggage.

3250 42nd Street
New York, New York


5PM So... Yes


Spanish teacher, in Spanish: Margarita, what are you doing today?
Margarita: [Mutters something in Spanish.]
Student: Did you just say, 'I'm planning to attend the party where it is raining babies'?
Margarita: Baby shower. I'm going to a baby shower!

Community college
Tucson, Arizona


2PM It Would Also Succinctly Communicate What I Think of Our Mission Statement


Peon to another at two-hour mark in meeting: I'd poop in my chair if I thought it would make this meeting more interesting.

Lakewood, Colorado


9AM Not Bad Enough to Quit, Not Good Enough to Enjoy


Employee: Hello, and welcome to XYZ Store*. How are you today?
Suit: Um, I'm alright. How are you?
Employee, shrugging half-heartedly: I work at XYZ Store.
Suit: Oh, right. Sorry.

Electronics store
New York, New York


More things overheard at the office


via

1 comment:

SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Great source, huh? There is also Overheard at the beach and Overheard in New York.