Saturday, May 19, 2007

Thoughts for the day

I realized I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat.


If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.


It's easy to distract fat people. It's a piece of cake.


I went out with an Irish Catholic. Very frustrating. You can take the Girl out of Cork ..


I saw that show, 50 Things To Do Before You Die. I would have thought the obvious one was "Shout For Help".


My dad is Irish and my mum is Iranian, which meant that we spent most of our family holidays in Customs.


The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears.


Cats have nine lives. Which makes them ideal for experimentation.


and finally…….


It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway.

No comments: