Thursday, March 01, 2007

A blonde at Starbucks

StarbucksCup-711929.bmpBlonde in Starbucks A blonde goes into a coffee shop and notices there's a "peel and >win" sticker on her coffee cup.
So she peels it off and starts screaming, "I've won a motorhome!  >I've won a motorhome!"
The waitress says, "That's impossible.  The biggest prize is a free >lunch."
But the blonde keeps on screaming, "I've won a motorhome!  I've won >a motorhome!"
Finally, the manager comes over and says, "Ma'am, I'm sorry, but >you're mistaken.
You couldn't have possibly won a motorhome because we didn't have >that as a prize.
The blonde says, "No, it's not a mistake.  I've won a motorhome!"
And she hands the ticket to the manager and HE reads...

(YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE THIS, I PROMISE!)

"W I N A B A G E L"

Thanks Joe P

Tags:

No comments: