Friday, February 23, 2007

Driving in winter

This past week I was recently riding with a friend of mine. My friend seemed to drive somewhat cautiously, what with the weather conditions and all.

Soon enough, we approach a red light and he shoots right through it! A bit terrified at what just happened, I ask him,

"Why'd you do that?" He tells me this is how his brother drives.

At this point, I put on my seatbelt. Shortly thereafter, we come to another red light, and again, he shoots right through it! I ask him with more urgency this time, "What are you doing? Why'd you do that?" And again, he tells me this is how his brother drives.

A few moments later, we come to a green light, and all of sudden he SLAMS on the brakes. My heart nearly goes into my throat. I shout at him at the top of my lungs, "Why do you do that?! Are you trying to kill me!?"

He replied, "On the contrary. I may have saved both of us. You see, my brother could be coming the other way."

via

Tags:

No comments: