Thursday, January 04, 2007

Magic Grow Snake

For Christmas my grandkids gave me a Magic Grow Snake.  You put it in water and it “grows and grows and grows”.  It’s supposed to grow 600%.  It was in a package about 14 inches long. and very thin.  It grew to about 36 inches (squiggly) as in Day 3 Picture and 48 inches stretched out.  It certainly got a lot fatter.  Not sure if it grew 600%.

At start                                                                         Day 1
Snake1 (Small) Snake2 (Small) 

Day 2                                                                             Day  3
Snake4 (Small) Snake5 (Small)

Next up….  Grow Your Own Desperate Housewife  
She’s just about 2 inches tall.  I just put her in the tub. 
I’ll report on her growth progress in a few days.  I have high hopes for her.

  Desparate2 (Small) Desparate1 (Small)

No comments: