Thursday, September 28, 2006

A marriage that'll stick

Fred and Mary get married but can't afford a honeymoon, so they go back to Fred's parents' house for their first night together.

In the morning, Johnny, Fred's little brother, asks his mom if Fred and Mary are up yet.

She repies, "No. Not yet."

Johnny asks, "Do you want to know what I think?"

"No," says his mom. "Just get to school."

When Johnny comes home for lunch he asks his mom, "Are Fred and Mary up

yet?"

She replies, "No."

Again Johnny asks, "Do you want to know what I think?"

"No, just get back to school," says his mom.

After school, Johnny comes home and asks again, "Are Fred and Mary up

yet?"

His mom says, "No."

"Do you want to know what I think now?" asks Johnny.

"OK. What do you think?" says his mom.

"Well," Johnny said, "Last night Fred came to my room for the Vaseline and I think I gave him my airplane glue."

Thanks Phyllis

No comments: